- Speak on the phone with a Job-itis counselor.
- All sessions are personal and confidential.
- Continuation sessions can be purchased during a session or at a later date.
- You must first log in or sign up, then fill out a Counseling Session Request Form.
- The information you provide on your session request form will help us in matching you with an appropriate Counselor.
NOT SURE YOU NEED A COUNSELING SESSION?
When you reach a point of indecision about your job or career, who do you turn to for professional advice? Typically, it's your spouse, a friend, relative or co-worker. Although well-intentioned, none have the experience, know-how or training that a Job-itis Counselor can provide.
Our Counselors are current and former business professionals who have distinguished management careers. As a group they represent a veritable cross-section of professions and industries across America. They are selected based on their overall experience and ability to deal with just about any issue involving your workplace, business or career. Each has managed and counseled literally hundreds of people just like you who are just trying their best to succeed at their job or career.
Why risk losing your job or making a wrong career decision just because you couldn't find the right person to advise you? If your job or career is important to you, make an appointment with a Job-itis Counselor today.
HOW THE PHONE SESSION WORKS
- On the Home Page, create a new account to become a Job-itis client-- IT'S FREE.
- Fill out a confidential Counseling Session Request Form. Your responses will only be seen by your assigned Counselor and designated management staff. Tell us why you wish to have a counseling session so that your Counselor will be fully briefed prior to speaking with you on the phone. We do not require that you use your real name, the name of your company or any co-worker's names.
- Once your Counselor and you have mutually agreed on a date and time, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Late into your first session, a second continuing session may be purchased provided your current Counselor is available.
- At the end of your session, the Counselor will recommend that you fill out a Client Post-Counseling Session Form that will ask for your comments regarding your session and whatever feedback you would like to offer.
- You may request your original Counselor should you return at a later date for another counseling session. If your requested Counselor is unavailable, another appropriate Counselor will be assigned to you who will review the notes from your past sessions before speaking with you.